Skip to main content

Friday Night Fab Five: Random Bits

Hi everyone! This week's Friday Night Fab Five is all sorts of random. lol I apologize for being somewhat absent this week, Toot had her ballet exams so we were all up in that and then Zippy came down with some sort of stomach bug which was so much fun and you should really try it sometime*.

*That was a joke. Stomach bugs are the worst, don't try them sometime.

Anyhoo, here's my hastily blogged together Fab Five! They're random picks but I'm a random kinda gal sooooooo....

1. Twinkie Chan's Cupcake Hair Clip



Twinkie Chan is my hooking hero. She's one of the artists that really inspired me to start hooking again and I can't wait for her new book to come out! And speaking of Twinkie Chan...

2. The Tissue Box Bakery


I think I may have written about Tissue Box Bakery here before but basically, you can crochet a super cute cake type tissue box cover, donate it to TTBB and they'll add it to their store, with proceeds going to FoodRunners.org.

3. Ballet Cuteness


Our lives are BALLETBALLETBALLETBALLET lately with no signs of slowing down. lol We found this super cute warm up jumpsuit from Dancer.NYC14 on etsy. Very cute and comfortable, done and done.

4. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer


Not that I have time to play video games anymore...but Happy Home Designer is a great little addition to the Animal Crossing series, one of my favorite franchises ever.

5. Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base



One of the best SNL Star Wars bits!

And there you have it! A very random Friday Night Fab Five! Have a great weekend! :D

Comments

  1. LOL!! That Star Wars bit is HILARIOUS!!! Hoping Zippy feels better now and Toot looks ADORABLE in her warm up outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment